Okay, I promise I'm not trying to start a link blog (I think). My browsers have just found themselves buried in tabs this month.
- The Rails 3 Router: Rack It Up — A post from Yahuda Katz detailing some of the new capabilities awaiting us in Rails 3
- Migrating to Snow Leopard for Rails Development - A Definitive Guide — This is old news by now, but I finally picked up Snow Leopard this weekend.
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good! — This circled the web a while back too, though I just ran into a few days ago. I have a few too many languages on my plate right now, so this one's going on the shelf for a while.
- How to obtain and install an SSL/TLS certificate, for free — Everybody likes free stuff.
- Full Disclojure — A series of screencasts on learning Clojure!
- beautifului — An exhibit of great web UIs [h/t @rbates]
- Web Creme — A site highlighting inspiring web designs